The thyristor family of semiconductors consists of several useful devices; the most widely used devices of this family are silicon controlled rectifiers (SCRs), Triacs, SIDACs and DIACs. In many applications these Thyristor Controllers perform key functions and are real assets in meeting environmental, speed and reliability specifications which their electro-mechanical counterparts cannot fulfill. We are dealers in Thyristor controllers for varying load applications at convenient market rates.
- Single Phase (230 V) : 20 A - 80 A (With Neutral)
- Three Phase (230 V) : 20 A - 80 A (With Neutral)
- Three Phase (415 V) : 20 A - 80 A (With out Neutral)
- Slow Start : The output can be started slowly by internal adjustment.
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage : 0-97% output
- Applicable Load (A) : Resistance load
- Applicable Load (C) : Resistance load, Inductance load, Transformer load
- Input Signal : 4-20 mA, 1-5V DC, 0-10V DC, VR adjustment by Manual
- Cooling System : 30A 40A self-cooling, other by forced air cooling
- Ambient Temperature :-10oC~55oC, below 90% humidity