A Serial To Fiber Optic Converter is a simple networking device that makes it possible to connect two dissimilar media types such as twisted pair with fiber optic cabling. They have been in use for over two decades now, and are important to connect fiber optic cables to the conventional copper wire cables. They are also used in Metropolitan area networks (MAN). It has numerous hardware networking applications. We have a growing customer base for the converters.
- Interface : RS-232/RS485/RS422
- Interface Speed Rate : Maximum up to 115.2 KBPS
- Transmission Line : Dual Multi-Mode
- Transmission Distance : 2.5 Miles Multi-Mode glass fiber
- Optic Wavelength : 820 mm
- Supply : 9~12 VDC
- Working Environment : -20oC ~ 60oC, 10% ~ 90% RH